Our client is a design and innovation company that employs 2,200 professionals across 20 countries. Their collaborative teams work across a broad range of clients in strategy, analytics, product management, content, design, user experience and technology, with a core focus in the creation of digital products and services. To this day, their work has been recognized by countless awards including Cannes Lions Grand Prix for Design in 2021, and they were named by Gartner as one of the world’s leading marketing agencies in 2021.
Please note this role is open to both fulltime and freelance talent who are eligible to work in the USA and in the Eastern Time Zone.
As a creative, you will apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients. Designers play essential roles in the execution of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering from brief to end user.
Senior User Experience Designers are inspired by technology and have a passion for using the latest technology to create beautiful innovative designs.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
- The ability to lead the design of large and complex systems of interactions
- Able to utilize state-of-the-art techniques and contribute to thought leadership activities
- Work with team members to develop streamlined UX processes
- Proactively pursues opportunities to improve the strategy to better address client and user objectives
- Continually innovates and improves on the agency processes and deliverables to set new standards
- Demonstrates the ability to lead a team of user experience designers working on multiple projects and assumes responsibility for all documentation produced by the User Experience team
- Capable of defining consumers, processes, and ideas from an objective point of view based on research and insight, and can effectively communicate this point of view with senior management on both the agency and client sides
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- A compelling portfolio of distinctive work showing both product and service design as well as storytelling
- Ability to develop simple and elegant design solutions to complex design problems
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in cross-functional collaboration
- Experience assisting and guiding other User Experience Designers in their professional development, fostering innovation in the User Experience team