Our client is a boutique digital creative agency based in sunny Oakland, California, with a client roster including Google, Salesforce, YouTube, Survey Monkey, and more.
Please note our client prefers to hire fulltime creatives for these remote roles but they are also open to long term freelance contracts with a 40 hr/week commitment. You must have flexibility to work on a PST schedule when needed.
About the role
As a Sr Copywriter you’ll collaborate with other creatives to produce groundbreaking work, manage the daily creative flow of your projects, and act as the lead creative point of contact with your client partners.
We are looking for someone with strong experience in writing copy for websites and digital marketing campaigns (emails, banners, social).
Please note this role would not be the right fit for a conceptual advertising writer with only big agency and traditional campaign experience.
- A polished portfolio that contains compelling short and long form copy for well-known brands.
- 5+ years of experience in a related field.
- Must have experience at either an interactive creative agency or an in-house creative department for a well-respected brand.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet project deadlines.
- The willingness to accept constructive creative feedback from your creative directors, peers, and clients, and to come up with smart solutions that address that feedback.
- This is a fully remote role and our client prefers someone based 1-3 hrs of West Coast time.
Due to the high volume of inquiries we are receiving, we can only get back to candidates who present a complete portfolio showcasing most recent work samples including websites and digital marketing campaigns for consumer facing brands in tech and lifestyle categories.