Our client is a boutique digital creative agency based in California and you will work with globally celebrated brands alongside a fully remote team creating digital campaigns and websites used by millions of people.
This role is open to freelance or fulltime candidates based in the US or Canada, within a 3-hour proximity of the Pacific Time Zone. We are unable to offer a visa for this position, sorry.
About the role
As a Senior Copywriter you’ll collaborate with designers, other writers, creative leads, and project managers to come up with groundbreaking concepts and craft compelling copy that’s hopefully much better-written than this run-on sentence.
The work ranges from large-scale websites to smaller microsites. There will also be plenty of email, social, and display ad campaigns, plus brand identity work (logo design and naming). So, you should be comfortable with campaign ideation, snappy short-form writing (headlines, ad copy, etc,) plus medium-form and longer-form content writing for relatively large websites.
This role can be located anywhere in the Americas, as long as you’re within 3 hours of the Pacific Time Zone.
What you’ll be doing
- Come up with smart, groundbreaking interactive concepts that meet client objectives, whether that’s for websites, landing pages, email campaigns, and so on.
- Craft short, snappy, memorable headlines that exemplify a brand’s voice.
- Dive into briefs for larger websites, and emerge with compelling medium-form and (sometimes) longer-form copy.
- Be very flexible and adaptable to client feedback.
- Collaborate closely with creative leads, designers, other writers, and project managers.
- Help define and enforce brand voice guidelines for the projects you work on
- A polished portfolio that contains compelling short-form and longer-form copy for well-known brands.
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline
- 5—10 years of experience in a related field
- Must have experience at either an interactive creative agency or an in-house creative department for a well-respected brand.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet project deadlines.
- The willingness to accept constructive creative feedback from your creative directors, peers, and clients, and to come up with smart solutions that address that feedback.
Compensation & Benefits
- 5 weeks of annual paid time off (includes sick time, vacation, and a 6-day closure between Christmas and New Year’s)
- 7 paid national holidays
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and an employee assistance program
- Annual performance bonus depending on individual and company performance
- Matching 401(K) contributions of up to 4% of annual salary, vested immediately.
- Equipment reimbursement of up to $1,500 (laptop, etc)
- Fully-remote work is now the normal model at Factor. If employees prefer to work at an office space in their area, Factor will cover the cost of a shared office space (WeWork, etc.)