We are currently looking for several Sr Product Designers with 4-10 years experience to work on various awesome remote contracts and fulltime positions.
As a Product Designer you will help create beautiful and intuitive interfaces and experiences across a diverse set of client projects. You’ll collaborate closely with the rest of the design teams, product management teams, and stakeholders to create elegant solutions to complex UI/UX problems.
You’ll also partner with design-oriented software engineers throughout the development phase to bring the new experiences to life.
- Design digital products and experiences across a variety of client and internal projects
- Conduct interviews with client stakeholders & end-users to identify product goals, desired UI behaviors, and app workflows
- Help to translate business requirements into user stories
- Create high-fidelity visual designs, incorporating visual styles (fonts, colors, logos, etc.) that align with the client’s branding strategy
- Create frameworks such as customer journeys, service blueprints or ecosystem maps based on inputs from research
- Design wireframes, user flow diagrams and application maps
- Create and test interactive prototypes
- Document interaction guidelines
- Minimum 4 years of desktop app or web design experience; native mobile/mobile web also a plus
- Knowledge of design systems and modern tools built for collaboration (e.g. Figma)
- Autonomous and resourceful working style - takes initiative to engage challenges, solve problems, and consistently find ways to deliver value without explicit direction
- Genuine and empathetic approach to helping our clients solve their challenges
- Interest and basic knowledge of front-end development and technology
- Prior consulting experience a plus
To be considered for these positions, you must have a full portfolio showing recent work samples including process documentation.